Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Mack'nGolf, my name is Mack (obviously) and I love to golf! It's been a great passion of mine since I was a late teen. Now 25, I'm finally ready to take my love of the game online. What you'll find here is a detailed review of all things golf. From courses to clubs, balls to beers, join me as I try and play and rate as many courses as I can! Come fall 2019, I plan on having 25+ courses reviewed and taking that momentum strong into 2020.

Sitting pretty at 6.3 on the handicap scale, coupled with my knowledge of working on a top golf course and being a member at a different club. I feel I'm able to give a detailed unbiased review of any course. Giving courses an overall score with points adding to 100. If you read one of my reviews you should not only get a feel for what to expect, but prepare yourself if you happen to play the same course.

Comments